Your business is more than a financial investment; it’s an investment of time, dedication, and emotion. Becoming a member of The Center for Private Business can help ensure that those investments are secured from one generation to the next.
Your membership includes all family and non-family employees, who may benefit from some or all of the following member advantages:
- The Center’s monthly subject specific programming features well-known experts of closely held and family businesses. Our programming is centered around the following focus areas: Culture, Leadership, Succession Planning, Strategic Planning, Governance, and Family Harmony. The price of attending our programs is included in annual membership dues. Specific program formats include:
- Celebrate the Legacy Series
- Workshops & Seminars
- Events in partnership with Wake Forest University
- Continuing education credit for employees (CPE) (CFA) (CFP)
- Significant discounts on executive education offerings from the WFU School of Business
Business Leader Forum
- As a member, you and your employees have access to our Business Leader Forum program (separate one-time orientation fee required).
Community of Business Leaders
- By joining the Center, you will have access to networking opportunities with peer business owners, without the pressure of solicitation. You will also have access to a member specific CPB e-newsletter and online membership directory.