The Center for Private Business depends greatly on the support of the corporate community and generous individuals. Sponsorship gifts enable the Center to provide quality programming to members at a relatively low cost, making resources available to businesses of all size, age and industry.
Sponsors of the Center for Private Business are motivated to engage with the Center because they support the Center’s mission, see benefit in their company’s involvement as part of their business development and marketing strategies. Additionally, Sponsors of the Center for Private Business are committed to strategic discussions about the Center and having their associates and clients attend programs.
- May bring clients as guests to Center events
- May share 3 non-Center events that they are hosting each year with Center members through our weekly e-blast
- Will be listed in the Center’s member directory
- May be eligible to participate in a Business Leader Forum group
- May be a part of the Resource Hub & listed in the Professional Services Registry
Receive all benefits of the $3,000 level, plus:
- May submit a proposal to present as a subject matter expert at a Center event
- May submit up to five relevant articles to be included in the Center’s weekly e-blast
Receive all benefits of the $3,000 & $10,000 levels, plus:
- Will have the opportunity to speak at a Center event at least once every two years. Mutually agreed upon topic, date and location required.
- Receive verbal recognition at all Center events
- Logo recognition in all weekly e-blasts and print materials
- Have a company representative serve on the Executive Committee, meeting 3-4 times per year
Interested in Sponsorship Opportunities? Contact Kate Reece, email@example.com or 336.758.6125.