Your business is more than a financial investment; it’s an investment of time, dedication and emotion. Becoming a member of The Center for Private Business can help ensure that those investments succeed from generation to generation.
Your membership includes all family and non-family employees, who may benefit from some or all of the following member advantages:
- Monthly subject specific programming featuring well-known experts on closely held and family businesses and centered around our key focus areas: Culture, Leadership, Succession Planning, Strategic Planning, Governance, and Family Harmony.
- Inclusion in our Business Leader Forum program (separate one-time orientation fee required)
- Continuing Education credit for employees (CPE) (CFA) (CFP)
- Significant discounts on executive education offerings from the WFU Schools of Business
- Social, educational and networking opportunities among peer business owners, without sales pressure, at our annual state-wide events
Members-only newsletter and online member and sponsor directory
Mentoring and internship opportunities with WFU Students and the Family Business Dynamics course