Your business is more than a financial investment; it’s an investment of time, dedication and emotion. Becoming a member of The Center for Private Business can help ensure that those investments succeed from generation to generation.
Your membership includes all family and non-family employees, who may benefit from some or all of the following member advantages:
- Monthly subject specific programming featuring well-known experts on closely held and family businesses and centered around our key focus areas: Culture, Leadership, Succession Planning, Strategic Planning, Governance, and Family Harmony. Specific program formats (pricing included in membership dues) include:
- Celebrate the Legacy Series
- Workshops & Seminars
- Events in partnership with WFU
- Continuing education credit for employees (CPE) (CFA) (CFP)
- Significant discounts on executive education offerings from the WFU School of Business
- Social and networking opportunities among peer business owners, without sales pressure.
- Weekly CPB e-newsletter and online membership directory